Top 12 Best Inkjet Printer For Stickers in 2022 -Detailed Reviews and Buying Guide
Be it for journaling, advertising, or decor purposes, printing stickers using an inkjet printer has become popular within today’s generation. This option is not only cheaper than purchasing stickers but also lets people customize their stickers to perfection and generate high-quality durable output.
But to achieve this, you need the best inkjet printing machine. Inkjet printers are manufactured by multiple brands and therefore choosing the right printer for your stickers can be a confusing task. For this reason, we have listed down the best inkjet printers for DIY stickers, labels and photos!
List of the Top inkjet printers for stickers?
|HP ENVY 5055 Wireless Printer|
|Epson Eco tank ET-2750 Printer|
|HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer|
|HP ENVY 6055e Printer|
|Canon PIXMA iX6820 wireless printer|
|Brother All-In-One MFC-J895DW coloured printer|
|WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Inkjet Printer|
|HP DeskJet Ultra 4826 Printer|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer|
|Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Printer|
|Brother MFC-J497DW Printer|
|Brother MFC-J985DW Inkjet Printer|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|
Best Inkjet Printer For Stickers of 2022?
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
What is a better way to start this list than with the most experienced brand for manufacture and sale of electronics? The HP ENVY 5055 is a supremely versatile and user-friendly inkjet printing machine. Supporting photo, sticker and document printing, HP ENVY features a dual band Wi-Fi connectivity. This allows you to print stickers from remote locations whereas the self healing mode automatically configures and resolves connectivity problems, promising stable Wi-Fi at all costs.
Additionally, HP has equipped the outstanding ENVY 5055 Sticker Printer with Bluetooth smart feature for enhanced wireless networking. To make the printer easy to use, HP ENVY has a 2.2 inches wide mono touchscreen. This helps you adjust printer settings by only a few touches meanwhile the HP Smart App deals with print controls. Moreover, the built-in auto duplex facility supports dual side printing and thereby, reduces your paper costs by half!
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Dual band Wi-Fi with self healing mode
- Bluetooth smart feature for wireless networking
- 2.2 inches wide easy to use mono touchscreen
- Three-in-one copier, scanner and printer
- Prints on variable page sizes like legal and letter layouts
- Direct printing from social media applications, iCloud and Dropbox
- Affordable price
- Software crashes frequently
Like all of its other products, HP has managed to equip the ENVY 5055 wireless printer with the smartest tech and versatile features. All of this followed by the unbelievably low price it is sold for make the HP ENVY 5055 one of the cheapest inkjet printers for stickers and photos.
Epson EcoTank ET-2750 Wireless All-in-One Supertank Printer
Epson is another name that has always promised quality and performance in every electronic device it manufactures. Keeping up to this promise, the Epson Eco tank ET-2750 is another excellent inkjet printer for sticker and photo printing. With an integrated 1.44 inches wide coloured touchscreen, you can select and navigate print settings instantly.
Moreover, the auto duplex feature makes it possible to print on both sides of the page and save up to 50% page costs.
Knowing how frustrating running out of paper in the middle of printing can be, Epson has equipped the ET-2750 with a generous hundred sheet rear feed tray. Whereas, the advanced eco fit bottle design of Epson EcoTank reduces wastage of ink through the automatic start and stop options on its unique keypad.
Finished with wireless connectivity, Epson ET-2750 can connect with your smartphone and be controlled through Alexa voice activation mode!
- Instant and easy assembly
- Auto duplex printing with 100 sheet rear feed tray capacity
- Coloured and easy to use 1.44 inches display
- Smart eco fit bottle design with start and stop buttons on unique keypad
- Wireless networking; print from Android and iOS devices
- High photo and sticker resolution of 5760 by 1440 DPI
- Hands free printing with Alexa voice activation mode
- Package includes ink cartridges for two years
- Noisy to use
- Moderate to slow print speed
- Not the best for long term use
Despite being noisy and slow at printing bulk quantities, the Epson Ecotank ET-2750 wireless printer does an excellent job at providing high definition stickers without wasting ink or paper. The Epson ET-2750 is ,hands down, one of the best inkjet printers for making stickers for low-scale and home based use!
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Next up, we have another wireless printer, copier and scanning machine produced by none other than the notable name HP. Office Jet 5255 is the latest addition to HP’s OfficeJet series and does whatever its previous editions did but better. Suitable to scan, copy, print and fax documents, HP 5255 is one of the most versatile inkjet printers out there and facilitates printing on different page sizes.
Secondly, HP OfficeJet is designed to tackle bulk printing needs with its lightning-fast print speed and 35 page rear feed tray capacity. The printer contains an integrated 2.2 inches wide mono touchscreen for smart contextual UI buttons and ease of controls. HP 5255 operates on wireless networking along with Bluetooth facility and has self healing mode for stable Wi-Fi connectivity in remote locations.
- Super easy and fast setup
- All-in-one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Prints on different page sizes including 8 by 10 inches
- Automatic 35-page rear feed tray
- Wireless network and Bluetooth smart feature
- Self healing mode for stable and fast Wi-Fi connection
- Print and scan from social media apps, Google Drive, iCloud etc.
- Features USB port for document printing from Windows and Mac desktops
- 2.2 inches wide mono touchscreen with UI contextual icons
- Backed by one year hardware warranty
- 35 sheet capacity is not sufficient for large scale printing
With advanced self healing mode and 2.2 inches mono touchscreen, the HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer is one of the most versatile inkjet printing machines. Its super fast print speed combined with user-friendly setup and use make it one of the best inkjet printers for stickers, documents and fax!
HP ENVY 6055e All-in-One Wireless Colour Printer
By now, it must come as no surprise to see another HP printer in this list given its amazing performance and smart technology. The HP ENVY 6055e is designed to facilitate document scanning, sticker and borderless photo printing requirements through its wonderful features. Finished in an easy to use design, HP ENVY allows you to print directly from cloud accounts including Dropbox and Google Drive within a few seconds!
Similar to many other products, the HP ENVY 6055e also operates on wireless networking and Bluetooth smart facility. It is compatible with all Android and iOS smartphones and laptops. Moreover, the self-healing mode automatically resolves connectivity issues and offers a stable Wi-Fi connection. However, it is the versatile paper types including glossy film and photo paper, of HP ENVY 6055e that make it the best inkjet printer for sticker printing.
- Sleek and aesthetically pleasing exterior
- Suitable for scanning, sticker and borderless photo printing
- Wireless network with smartphone and laptop compatibility
- Direct scanning and printing from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Prints on envelopes, plain paper, glossy film, labels and glossy photo paper
- Automatic dual side printing with self-healing stable Wi-Fi connection
- Includes six months worth ink supply
- Backed by two year hardware warranty
- Difficult to set up
- Purchasing individual ink cartridge is expensive
Although it will take you some time and struggle to set up, the HP ENVY 6055e will, from then on, offer you uninterrupted printing and scanning performance. Supporting printing on various page styles including glossy film and photo paper, HP ENVY 6055e is undoubtedly the best quality inkjet printer for stickers in 2022!
Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 wireless printer is designed to cater every professional and home scale printing requirement through its phenomenal features. With an automatic sheet feeder, Canon PIXMA has a gigantic 150 sheet capacity, making it suitable for bulk printing. Next, its high definition print resolution of 9600 by 2400 DPI offers you extremely vibrant and detailed stickers.
The quality of these stickers is further enhanced by the five colour ink system and four dye based ink cartridges of Canon iX6820 coloured printer. Furthermore, Canon supports high definition movie clip printing of shots captured with Canon EOS Digital SLRs and VIXIA camcorders.
It features an automatic power on option to get your printer started as soon as it receives a printing command for optimal productivity at work!
- Efficient document, photo and sticker printer with generous 150 sheet capacity
- Wireless networking with AirPrint, Google Cloud and PIXMA Printing Solution compatibility
- Automatic power on feature when it receives printing command
- Undisturbed printing without making any loud noises
- Excellent print resolution of 9600 by 2400 DPI
- Vibrant printouts with five individual ink tank system
- Solution templates for creative and numerous sticker templates and designs
- Ethernet LAN interface using USB port
- Full HD movie print software
- Faded black and white printing
Given the long list of features of the Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Printer, it is undoubtedly the smartest inkjet printer for stickers and photos! Equipped with a dream-worthy five-ink system and superior image resolution, the Canon PIXMA iX6820 business printer brings life to your customized stickers and photos!
MFC-J895DW | Multi-Function Colour Printer
Now, let us talk about the wireless inkjet printer that has left every amateur and professional sticker maker equally pleased with its performance. The Brother All-In-One MFC-J895DW coloured printer is finished in an almost assembled design and gets up to power as soon as you press the NFC touch connect button.
It offers you a magnificent 150 sheet capacity backed by an automatic document feeder and duplex printing mode for increased productivity at work! Compatible with various paper, photo, envelopes and sticker sheets, Brother MFC is used for document, sticker and photo printing.
Furthermore, the printer operates on Ethernet as well as wireless connectivity by making use of the high-speed USB port. With the MFC-J895, you can print images and stickers directly from iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive accounts on your Android and iOS smartphones!
- Comes assembled with the instant NFC one-touch technology
- Magnificent 150 sheet capacity with automatic document feeder
- Automatic dual side printing for lowered page costs
- Wireless, Ethernet and high-speed USB connectivity
- 2.7 inches wide touchscreen w8th contextual UI icons
- Usable on sticker sheets, photo, envelope and plain paper of different sizes
- Backed by two-year hardware warranty
- Noisy operation
- Muted and dull colors
Designed for moderate to low sticker quality, the Brother Wireless MFC-J895DW printer is recommended to beginners who are starting their sticker printing journey and struggle to assemble printing machines. Deemed as the most user-friendly inkjet printer for stickers, Brother Wireless MFC is the right tool to start your sticker printing venture with.
WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Wide-format Colour Inkjet Printer
Next up, we have the most versatile inkjet printer for you! The WorkForce WF-7710 is powered with Precision Core to print high quality documents and borderless photos up to 13 inches by 19 inches wide. It is suitable for bulk printing needs with its vast 250 sheet tray capacity and automatic document feeder.
Along with this, the automatic duplex feature saves you paper costs and allows high-speed printing, scanning, copying, and fax. The workForce has installed an intuitive 4.3 inches wide touchscreen for easy navigation by people who struggle to adjust printing settings manually. The WF-7710 colored printer is finished with Ethernet and wireless networking, catering printing directly from iOS and Android devices.
- Powered Precision Core technology for borderless printing of various sizes
- NFC technology for instant and simple assembly
- Huge 250 sheet paper tray with an automatic document feeder for productivity
- Auto duplex printing with high speed of 8.7 PPM
- Intuitive 4.3 inches wide colored touchscreen
- Wireless and Ethernet connectivity; compatible with Android and iOS devices
- All-in-one printer, copier, scanner and fax machine
- Ink head dries out quickly
- Pigmented ink clogs the print head
For everyone looking for a multi-function sticker printer with fast print speed and guaranteed productivity, the WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Inkjet Printer is the right match for you! But be aware of its ink head since it is prone to run out frequently.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage Ultra 4155 All-in-one, Colour Printer
Yet again, we have another noteworthy printing machine launched by none other than HP. The Deskjet Ultra 4155 Printer is here to fulfil print, scan and copying needs. Finished in a wireless design, Ultra Deskjet is instantly configured and assembled using the HP smart application.
You can now print, scan or copy using your smartphone directly from third-party apps like Dropbox and Google Drive. In addition to this, HP Deskjet also features a high speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet connection. However, the most distinguished feature of the HP DeskJet Ultra is its low running and investment cost.
Sold at an incredibly affordable rate, HP Ultra has very low ink cost per page despite its fast printing speed of 7.5 PPM. You can use this printer on different page sizes including A4, A6 and B5 layouts.
- Multi-function print, scan, and copy machine
- High-speed printing of 7.5 PPM for black and 5.5 PPM for coloured
- Dual-band stable Wi-Fi connection with self reset feature
- High speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity
- Print directly from third party apps like Dropbox and Google Drive
- Very affordable price and per page printing cost
- Backed by one year hardware warranty
- Ink runs out frequently
- No auto duplex feature, restricted for home based use
HP has managed to leave its customers completely satisfied with its Deskjet Ink Advantage Ultra 4155 coloured printer. Although not the best for large scale printing, the stable networking combined with low per page print cost make HP DeskJet Ultra 4155 the most affordable Inkjet printer for stickers.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Colour Printer
Are you looking for an inkjet printer that supports a wide range of paper sizes without having high running costs? If yes then the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 is the right printer for you. Functional on legal, letter, A4 and Envelope No 10 sizes, HP OfficeJet is perfect for sticker and borderless photo printing.
It contains automatic duplex printing with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for lowered paper costs and remote printing. Secondly, HP OfficeJet connects with your smartphones and is controlled easily with the powerful HP smart app. Perhaps, the most unique feature about this inkjet printer is its JetAdvantage Management Solution.
By making use of this, OfficeJet Pro adds new devices and features to your printer, thereby boosting the creativity and quality of your stickers!
- Suitable for borderless photo, sticker and document printing
- Supports wide range of paper sizes including A5, B5 and Envelope No. 10
- Wireless networking with stable dual band Wi-Fi connection
- Easy control using powerful HP smart application and Jet Advantage management solution set
- Automatic duplex professional quality printouts
- Backed by one year hardware warranty
- Hard to connect to wireless network
- Intermittent error codes are displayed from time to time
With a wide range of supported page sizes and frequently updated HP smart app, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Inkjet Printer is another commendable product. However, it might take you a long time to get the printer connected with your smartphone and print stickers from remote locations.
Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Colour Professional Inkjet Printer
Having talked about the quality of Canon products, let us review another best selling inkjet printer. The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 is designed to provide professional quality media printouts. Featuring the Canon FINE Nozzle Engineering design, PIXMA Pro-100 has a patented print head and unbelievably high resolution of 4800 by 2400 DPI. All of these features guarantee you the most vibrant and professional looking stickers at any costs.
The finely detailed printout quality is followed by two-way paper feeding tray and manual paper feed mechanism. With this, Canon PIXMA prints on pages as wide as 13 inches by 19 inches in size and makes it easy to load and unload thick pages.
Talking about the connectivity of this printer, Canon Pro-100 has an integrated Wi-Fi facility and connects with iOS devices using its AirPrint feature. Lastly, it also prints on CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs and jackets!
- Two way paper feeding with manual feeder
- Canon FINE patented print head construction for highly detailed and crisp images
- Vibrant and high definition resolution of 4800 by 2400 DPI with 8 dye based ink system
- Prints on different page sizes, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs and jackets
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Air Print facility
- Compatible with powerful print studio for editing using Photoshop and other editing apps
- High speed USB connection for transfer between laptops and computers
- Difficult to set up
- Bulky construction
Although it will take some time to set up, once this is done, the Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Printer will offer unbeatable sticker and photo printing performance. This heavy inkjet printing machine is equipped with innovative FINE print head technology, making it one of the most compatible inkjet printers for stickers out there!
Brother MFC-J497DW Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Designed for your homes, dorm rooms and offices, the Brother MFC-J497DW Printer is here to boost the standard of your printouts. As the name states, Brother MFC is a multi-function device for carrying out printing, copying, scanning and fax requirements.
It contains a generous 100 sheet capacity and is backed by an automatic document feeder for optimal productivity. Moreover, the auto duplex printing and compact yet cool outlook of this inkjet printer make it the perfect device for tight spaces. Thirdly, let us shine some light on the connectivity of Brother Multifunction printers. Featuring wireless networking and USB interface, you can connect the printer with either your smartphone or laptop easily Additionally, the intuitive cloud connection facility transfers and prints media directly from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- All-in-one print, copy, scan and fax machine
- Compact shape makes it fit for tightly packed spaces
- Automatic document feeder with sufficient 100 sheet capacity
- Automatic duplex print with adjustable paper sizes like letter and legal
- Wireless networking through smartphone and tablet
- USB interface for connection with computer and laptops
- Intuitive cloud connection for direct printing from cloud services like Google Drive
- Very cheap price
- Backed by one year hardware warranty
- Small screen makes it difficult to use
- Print quality is not crystal clear
Once again, Brother has managed to come up with an efficient inkjet printer for a price below hundred dollars! Loaded with multifunction print, copy, scan, and fax ability, the Brother MFC-J497DW is one of the most budget-friendly inkjet printers for stickers, photos, documents, and faxing.
Last but definitely not the least, we have the Brother MFC-J985DW Inkjet Printer. Designed with automatic duplex printing, Brother MFC features a wide 100 sheet paper capacity and prints on variable page sizes including legal and letter layouts.
Like all the other inkjet printers in this list, Brother MFC-J985DW also has wireless networking and is compatible with Apple devices through the AirPrint feature. It also transfers and prints media files directly from Google Cloud, Mopria and Brother iPrint&Scan mode. Finally, the low ink and per page printing cost make Brother MFC very economic to run and invest on.
- Automatic dual side printing for reduced 50%-page costs
- 100 sheet paper capacity with automatic page feeder
- Prints on variable page sizes between 8.5 inches by 14 inches and legal
- Package includes four ink cartridges
- Backed by two-year hardware warranty
- Slow print speed
- Tiny paper tray can take only two paper at one time
Keeping the aforementioned features and drawbacks in mind, we can rightly say that the Brother MFC-J985DW Printer is suitable for high quality sticker and photo printing. Its affordable rate and versatile page sizes make it the best inkjet printer for stickers.
Finally, we have come to the end of our list about the best inkjet printers for stickers. But now, it is time we shine some light upon the features that you need to consider in any inkjet printer before purchasing it for sticker, photo, or document printing. These factors help determine the suitability and performance of a printer whilst printing stickers.
The most important thing in any inkjet printer that helps determine the quality of your stickers is the print resolution it offers. This is measured in dots per inch (DPI) value and the higher this rate is, the better and more detailed your stickers will be. Look for a printer that offers at least 4800 by 1200 DPI for good and clear sticker quality.
Another important feature that you must look at before buying the right printer for you is the connectivity options it has. Recently, wireless inkjet printers have become the new norm with the ease and productivity they offer through remote printing. However, if you need to transfer stickers from your laptop or computer, always look for Ethernet networking along with a high speed USB port.
Stickers are generally made from glossy film or photo paper for greater durability on smooth surfaces. For this reason, it is significant you make sure that your desired inkjet printer supports different paper types apart from plain paper. Along with this, look for a printer that supports variable page sizes for added customizability in your stickers.
Lastly, let us talk about the price of mainstream inkjet printers. These printers are offered for a wide price scale that goes up to as high as 500 dollars. When investing upon an inkjet printer, make sure that you are not compromising upon the durability of your product in return for a low rate. Also, it is recommended to invest on advanced features in a printer rather than a big brand mark.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Alas, we have reached the end of our article about the best inkjet printers for stickers in 2022 along with a buyer’s guide and frequently asked questions. We hope this helps you find the right inkjet printer for you and have a creative and fun sticker printing time!